Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Friday, August 17, 2012

Avila Pier

For this week's Scenic Sunday post, I'm following up from last week's photos from Avila Beach near San Luis Obsispo, here are some photos of the pier on the beach. Early in the morning there was some light mist around.
Of course I had to take a photo with a very narrow depth of field along the boards (taken with my 50mm at f/2.0.
And here's one looking back towards the shore.
Sometimes I wish I lived near the ocean. Join me next week for some photos under the pier.

12 comments:

  1. Interesting photographs, marvellous climate. I am greeting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love living near the water and I will miss it when I move back to Portland in the spring! Great captures for the day, Al! I love the foggy pier! Sam and I hope you and Socks have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos from Avila Beach! Just amazing pier!
    Did you know that me too, sometimes I wish I lived near the ocean...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There really is something special about ocean piers and the beach that your pictures capture perfectly..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♡¸.°.¸♫♫♪

    Belo trabalho!
    Bom fim de semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil
    ♡彡♫♪°.¸.•°`

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous place! Your photos are wonderful! and I love the mist and the beach and that unique bridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good photos, Al.
    The first ir fantastic!
    Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great perspectives you have chosen for this unique bridge, beautiful pictures ..
    Love greetings, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this place! Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. :-) Catchin up here :-)
    YEAH, yeah :-)
    I could do that.. but probably not so good as you ha ha
    :- X X X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos! I particularly love that first shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails