Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chicago Subway

My final post from Chicago is of the subway. Some sections of line are elevated, and the first picture is of one of those taken from underneath.
From these elevated lines you can see all the buildings next to the trains - this one was taken on the ride back to the Midway airport.
I wish my city had better public transportation. All we have is a few bus lines and they aren't properly supported, so you've got to have a car to get around.

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen an elevated train track. They are kind of fascinating aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails