Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chicago

My wife and I just got back from Chicago, where we went for a couple of days to celebrate my father's 75th birthday. The whole family met up there, including my father and his wife, along with my brother and his wife and kids. It was a very enjoyable celebration, and I'll have some pictures from there to post over the next few weeks.

Here are a couple taken from our hotel room, downtown on the Miracle Mile. We were on the 42nd floor so had some nice views.
And skipping ahead to the last day of the trip, here are a couple from the Chicago Marathon, which ran right by the hotel. I couldn't believe how many people were running, and some of them had great costumes.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails